Thursday, 12 March 2015
Dolobalm is a unique pain relieving balm formulated by keeping an aqueous outer phase to offer instant cooling thereby preventing the evaporative loss of the active ingredients.
The inner layer, bees wax forms the coating over the skin, and ensures the absorption of the actives resulting in quick action and relief from pain.
• Head ache
• Joint pain
Each 5 gm contains extracts of :
Cinnamomum camphora : 0.2 mg
Gaultheria fragrantissima : 0.5 mg
Clerodendron phlomoides : 5.0 mg
Cardiospermum helicacabum : 5.0 mg
Mentha piperata : 0.2 mg
Bees wax : QS
Mechanism of Action :
• It reduces pain through its analgesic, anti-inflammatory action and instant sensorial cooling effect.
• Apply Dolobalm over areas of pain on the body and gently massage the surface.
• Avoid usage over open or cut wounds and near the eye.
• Continue regular usage until pain subsides.
Benefits of the product :
• Fast and sustained relief from acute pain and various etiology.
• Effective muscle relaxant with good spreadability and sensorial cooling.
• Easy to apply, non-sticky.
• Dolobalm is presented in 25gm and 10gm tubes.
• There are no known contra-indications.
Proprietary Siddha Medicine.
The information and details provided on this page is not intended to be an alternative for professional medical advice.
Consulting a qualified medical practitioner for diagnosis and regular clinical follow up is recommended.
For more information visit us:http://www.jrksiddha.com